Namasté


Welcome. I am not a former dancer and I have never been to Mysore. I am an artist, painting professor and long-time Ashtanga practitioner who tries to keep up a daily practice of yoga to stave off the aches and pains of middle-age. If I have gained any wisdom about this practice it has come from some wonderful teachers and from my own experiences on the mat over a long number of years.
- Michael Rich

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Thank You

Thank you to the Motion Center, Providence for hosting the early morning Ashtangis these last few years.  I will miss the sunrise from this beautiful space!  But all good things come to an end, so for now, I'll be catching that same sunrise from my home practice space.

To my students whom I've had the great pleasure to meet and guide through this practice, thank you.  Thank you for your kindness, your dedication and for teaching me how to be a better teacher by paying closer attention to you and remaining a constant student of this practice.

Best wishes in the new year ahead.  I hope to see you on the mat again soon.  My classes at Bristol Yoga will be continuing for the foreseeable future.  Maybe I'll see you there!

Namasté
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment